1 Questions

$79 for a Complete Duct Cleaning - Valid for up to 10 Floor Vents and 1 Intake Vent in Your Home from Alpha Cleaning Services ($200 Value)

• Includes a Complete Duct Cleaning - Valid for up to 10 Floor Vents and 1 Intake Vent in Your Home.
    • Max 2 per person. Unlimited as gifts.
    • Limit 1 voucher per visit.
    • By appointment only, 48 hour cancellation in effect otherwise voucher is void.
    • Service Boundaries: Ajax, Ancaster, Aurora, Barrie, Bolton, Bradford, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Caledon, East Caledonia, Cayuga, Dundas, East York, Etobicoke, Fergus, Flamborough, Georgetown, Ingersoll, Innisfil, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Norwich, Oakville, Orangeville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Tillsonburg, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Waterdown, Whitby, Woodbridge, York- GTA-Halton-Peel Region.
    • Not valid for areas outside of the service boundaries.
    • Additional condo fee or building fee of $2.
    • Additional floor vents are charged at a rate of $10, ceiling vents $15.
    • $20 condo fee for carpet cleaning will apply for all condos and buildings.
    • Not valid with other offers. Not valid for taxes and gratuities.
    • Cannot be redeemed before January 19, 2014.

Expiry Date: June 21st 2014

I live in Dunnville . do u service there?

Service Boundaries: Ajax, Ancaster, Aurora, Barrie, Bolton, Bradford, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Caledon, East Caledonia, Cayuga, Dundas, East York, Etobicoke, Fergus, Flamborough, Georgetown, Ingersoll, Innisfil, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Norwich, Oakville, Orangeville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Tillsonburg, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Waterdown, Whitby, Woodbridge, York- GTA-Halton-Peel Region. Not valid for areas outside of the service boundaries.

Posting for this question is now closed.

Have a Question?

Posting for this question is now closed.

Q & A is a section for Community Members to ask and answer questions about today's feature.

Any posts that are not questions or answers about the feature, contain direct links, or contain personal information will be removed.

For all other types of inquiries, please contact info@dealfind.com.

This Q & A section is monitored Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm EDT.

This deal has ended. Email us at info@dealfind.com for any questions or comments.

Dealfind.com Q & A

Post your questions on Today's Buy.

Click Me Too to receive an email notification when the question receives a certified answer.
(Make sure to check your junk email)

Top 8 Q & A's

1. Can I subscribe to more than one city's email?
    Yes you can. You can subscribe to as many as you like, just change the city on the subscribe box on the top of the page.
  2. I haven’t received my TeamTickets yet, what do I do?
    Sign into your Dealfind account and check your TeamTickets page in your My Buys.
  3. How do I check if my Buy went through?
    Check your TeamTickets in the My Buys section and if you purchase is there and is pending it means your purchase went through.
  4. I purchased the Buy, the minimum has been reached, but my tickets are still 'pending'?
    All tickets remain pending until the Buy finishes/closes. When the Buy countdown reaches 0, all tickets then become 'Active' and ready for download and use.
  5. How does the gifting option work?
    On the shopping Bag page you can click on the “Gift” option. If you want to gift a ticket afterwards you are able to simply give the TeamTicket away even if it has your name on it (tickets are transferrable). If you didn’t gift it at the time of purchase and prefer to have the name changed, email info@dealfind.com with the name you would like on the TeamTicket.
  6. Is this safe?
    Your credit card number is transmitted by SSL directly to a secure electronic vault, and the little 'padlock' icon on your browser confirms this. At no time is your credit card information stored on our servers. To learn more about SSL certification click here.
  7. What happens to my information after I sign up and purchase?
    You can rest assured your information is safe. We have a strict policy not to give out any personal information, like your email address to any of the business we feature and your credit card information is never stored on our system, it goes directly to our credit card processing provider. That is why you have to input your CC info every time you decide to purchase.
  8. How do I get Dealfind Dollars?
    You can earn Dealfind Dollars by referring friends who don’t have a Dealfind account.

Customer Support

Contact Us
;