Why You Should Buy:
- Valid from Sunday to Thursday (Cannot be redeemed before August 28)
- Receive a $20 dinner voucher to both the Keg and the Outback Steakhouse, $25 game play voucher for Dave & Buster's and a $10 IHOP voucher
- Located in the Heart of the Fallsview District and situated by Niagara's finest restaurants and attractions
- Stretch out and enjoy your spacious accommodations in a king or queen room
- Take a dip in their indoor and outdoor pools and have a blast at their on-site arcade facility
- Enjoy unlimited shuttle service to the Falls and area attractions
What You Should Know:
Expires on 20-Dec-2012. Cannot be redeemed before August 28, 2012. Buy unlimited vouchers for yourself and unlimited as gifts. May combine vouchers for multiple night stays for up to 5 nights. By reservation only, please call 1.877.374.4142 or visit for bit.ly/Nx4o5J for bookings. Phone reservations will be charged $5 upon booking. Bookings subject to availability. 72 hour cancellation policy or voucher is voided. Valid from Sunday to Thursday. May reserve immediately after purchase. Package includes 1 night stay for 2 in a 2 Queen bedroom or 1 King bedroom, $20 voucher for dinner at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, $25 game play voucher for Dave & Buster's, $20 Outback Steakhouse dining voucher, $10 IHOP voucher and unlimited shuttle service to the Falls and area attractions. One restaurant voucher per stay; dine-in only, not valid for alcohol. Dinner vouchers cannot be combined. Dave & Buster's voucher is valid for play only and has no cash value. Dave & Buster’s $2 activation fee not included. $10 IHOP voucher requires a minimum $25 purchase. Outback voucher valid with purchase of 2 entrees. Check-in is at 4:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. Parking is $12 per night. Not valid on September 2 and October 7. Refund Policy - within 14 days of purchase. Wheelchair accessible. Not valid for existing reservations. Not valid with reward points. Not valid with other offers. No cash back or credit. Not valid for tax and gratuities.
Read The Deal FAQ for the basics.